Translate

Monday, June 25, 2012

Good-bye Mumbo Island, Good-bye Malawi


As you may have gathered from reading my blog, I didn't want this holiday to end. But, apparently, if you're on holiday all the time, it stops feeling like a holiday. I'd like to research that theory... and disprove it!

On my last day on Mumbo island, I thought up a number of research topics which would need me to remain on the island for a few months. Somehow, I believe the professor in charge of research in my department would've vetoed all of my bright ideas.
So, alas, I packed my bags and jumped on the Feersum Enjin, headed back to the mainland and then on to Lilongwe.

I'm so happy that I got to relive the experience here, and make the holiday last a little bit longer. I sincerely hope that one day the road leads me back to Malawi.
If you ever have the opportunity to visit Malawi, you most definitely should!

To end off, here are some pictures of the main form of transport in Malawi.








No comments:

Post a Comment