Translate

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Best holiday yet?


I recently visited Malawi and a little bit of Zambia for two weeks. It might just have been the best holiday I've been on, yet! I know I'll definitely be visiting those countries again.

Since I didn't expect reliable internet access, I decided not to blog during the trip. Also, from past experience, I found that blogging everyday takes up a lot of holiday time. So this time round I left my Macbook at home and just took my camera with. I did try to make notes along the way, to which I'll be referring.

Having the holiday behind me, it's a bit daunting starting this record of it. I hope I can capture the essence of the holiday and I hope the pictures will help. I strongly recommend a first hand experience of both these countries. Here's hoping I can do them justice!


No comments:

Post a Comment